Last Updated: August 31, 2015
We may change this Agreement from time to time. The current version will always be available at http://www.supremecorp.com/privacy , and your continued use of the Website after a change is posted constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- “Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, images, graphics, videos, and other material and content displayed or incorporated into the Website.
- Limited License. Subject to your acceptance and compliance with this Agreement, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicenseable limited license to access and use the Website and the Content for your personal, non-commercial use. This license may be revoked by us at any time and for any reason.
- License Restrictions. In no event will you: (i) make commercial use of the Website or the Content; (ii) reproduce, download (other than automatic page caching), modify, publish, distribute, transmit, disseminate, transfer, license, sell, lease, create derivative works based upon, or in any other way exploit the Website or the Content; (iii) frame or mirror the Website or the Content; (iv) decompile or reverse engineer the Website or the Content; (v) attempt to hack, circumvent, or disable any security or encryption measures of the Website or the Content, or otherwise attempt to interfere with or disable the operation of the Website, our systems, or our users’ systems; or (vi) violate any applicable law.
- Intellectual Property. The Website and the Content are the intellectual property of, and owned by, us and various third parties. Except for the expressly granted limited license in this Agreement, you have no right in or license to the Website and the Content. You have no right in or license to any trademarks on the Website, which are and will remain the exclusive property of us and various third parties.
- Third Party Sites. The Website may contain links to third party websites. We do not control or endorse the content of such third party websites, and if you click on a third-party clink or otherwise choose to visit such third party websites, you visit them at your sole risk. Such third party websites are not governed by this Agreement, and you may be subject to the third party’s terms and conditions if you visit such third party websites.
- Materials Sent to Us. Any information, data, materials, feedback, suggestions, recommendations, ideas, inventions, content or products sent to us by you, whether or not through the Website, will be deemed NOT to be confidential (except as set forth in Section 2 below with respect to your Personal Information) (collectively, “Contributions”). By sending us any Contributions, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign and transfer to us, without further consideration, all right, title and interest in and to the Contributions, including but not limited to all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. To the extent any Contributions cannot be so assigned or transferred, you grant us an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, distribute and create derivative works of such Contributions, and to make, have made, sell, offer for sale, and import such Contributions, or otherwise exploit such Contributions for any purpose.
- Restrictions on Contributions. By accepting this Agreement, in no event will you, or will you prevent anyone else to, upload, submit or otherwise transmit (or attempt any of the foregoing) any Contributions that: (i) contain viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or malicious computer code that interfere with the normal operation of the Website, including any transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contents, pyramid schemes, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”; (ii) are unlawful, defamatory, scandalous, vulgar or obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, abusive or otherwise improper or discriminatory; (iii) infringe, violate or misappropriate the intellectual property or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of Supreme, or of any other person, firm or enterprise, whether arising under the jurisdiction of the United States or under any other local foreign laws; (iv) cause harm, harass anyone or that may prevent, prohibit, inhibit, restrict or otherwise impair others from using or enjoying the Website; or (v) affect Supreme or its affiliates adversely or reflect negatively on Supreme or its affiliates, any of their goodwill, name or reputation, or cause duress, distress or discomfort to any of us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, feature or function of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website.
- YOUR PRIVACY.
- “Personal Information” means certain information you voluntarily provide which may identify you as an individual, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. You may voluntarily provide Personal Information when you contact us, including by completing online forms, through the Website.
- Use of Information. We may use Technical Information for any purpose. We may use Personal Information to: (i) operate, maintain, and improve the Website and our products and services; (ii) plan, develop, and promote our current or future products and services; (iii) respond to your requests or otherwise communicate with you about your account; and (iv) respond to violations of this Agreement or applicable law. You may opt-out of promotional messages by following the unsubscribe instructions in those messages or by contacting us directly.
- Sharing of Information. We may share Technical Information in aggregate or non-aggregate form with any third parties for any purpose. We may share Personal Information: (i) with our operational, business, and marketing partners who help us operate the Website or our business, or provide us goods and services; (ii) to address legal proceedings or violations of this Agreement or applicable law; and (iii) to the surviving or successor entity in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of us or our relevant assets.
- Children’s Privacy. The Website is not meant to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect any information about users under the age of 13, or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If we learn that we have collected information about such users, we will take practicable steps to delete such information.
- Third Party Sites. The Website may contain links to third party websites. We do not control or endorse the way such third party sites may collect, use, and share your information, and you visit them at your sole risk. Such third party websites are not governed by this Agreement, and you may be subject to the third party’s privacy policies if you visit such third party websites.
- MISCELLANEOUS TERMS.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE NON-INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO COMMUNICATION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE COMPLETELY SECURE, AND THAT WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED OR ACCESSED BY A THIRD PARTY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THE WEBSITE, AND ANY SUCH DESCRIPTIONS ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL ANY SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ANY PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BETWEEN YOU AND SUPREME.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOST GOODWILL RESULTING FROM THE USE OR ACCESSIBILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- INDEMNITY. You will defend, indemnify, and hold us, our officers, directors, members, employees, agents, licensors, licensees, together with their respective officers, directors, members, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any damages, losses, claims, actions, demands, liabilities, or settlements including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with your violation of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts in Dallas County in the State of Texas in any dispute relating to the Website, the Content, or this Agreement.
- Assignment. We may assign this Agreement to an affiliated company or, in the event of a merger, sale or acquisition of us or our assets related to the Website, to the surviving or successor entity. You may not assign, delegate or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, it will be modified or severed to the extent needed to resolve such invalidity or unenforceability. The remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Contact. If you have comments or questions about this Agreement, you may contact us at:
2581 E. Kercher Road
Goshen, IN 46528
Attn: Marketing Communications Manager
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.